Throughout my absence here, changes took place elsewhere. Must be the hormones. Let's see what has changed since Little C appeared:
- I never had any issue with Roti Canai dipped in Sugared Dhal whenever I was in Kelantan. To me, just do as the Romans, or in this case, the Kelantanese, do. However, now, I would struggle to finish Nasi Lemak with rather sweet Sambal Tumis. Just do not put sugar in food that is not supposed to be sweet. Surprisingly, I am no longer tempted to have a piece of yogurt cheese cake whenever I pass by Secret Recipe.
- Nowadays, I am picky about food and beverage. Yes. It is so not me.
- I used to go to bed at midnight, the earliest. Retiring at 3:00 a.m. was never a problem, too. As long as I was doing my favourite activities like surfing the Internet while watching television or watching television while surfing the Internet. Now, if Kamal needs a company while doing his work, he would need to put the WiFi modem upstairs. I demand to be in bed by 9:30 p.m. except on days that Grey's Anatomy and Boston Legal are on air.
- Only to fidget in the bed, wide awake, while Kamal sleeps like a log.
- Speaking about fidgeting, I blame it on the hot, hot night. It is not the weather. It is just me. My skin is not friendly to air-conditioner, yet, back in my parents' place, I would set the air conditioner temperature at 16 degree C, which is extremely cold for someone who used to prefer the fan in the bedroom.
To Kamal, I still love to talk and most importantly, I still do the laundry. Heh.